InsuranceLet op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht u vragen hebben dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
We strongly recommend that renters ensure they take out the highest level of Travel Insurance.
The Vehicle has third party insurance cover. It is likely that any other vehicle involved in an accident also has third party insurance cover.
|Cost Per Day||Bond||Liability|
|Liability Reduction Option (VIP cover)**
(Included in the Star Pack)
(max charge $2,350
i.e. 50 day rentals)
*The minimum amount payable for each reduction option per rental will be based on the minimum rental period applicable for your rental
**Includes one windscreen, two tyres and demurrage. Should these amounts be exceeded the cost to repair or replace the items will not be covered and will be the responsibility of the renter.
In addition to the Liability an administration fee of AUD$75 will be charged per claim.
For security purposes, only a credit card can be used to provide a Bond. With Standard Liability the bond will be debited to the credit card immediately. When the bond is debited a non-refundable credit card administration fee will apply of 4.5% for American Express and Diners Club and 2% for Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit. With Liability Rediction Option (VIP Cover) the Bond is payable to Star RV by an open signed credit card imprint with an authorisation obtained (sufficient funds must be available) for $250. The credit card holder must pre present and able to sign for the Bond upon vehicle collection. The credit card holder is jointly and severally liable for any damage to the rental vehicle.
The Bond is fully refundable when the vehicle is returned to the correct location on time, is full of fuel and all other terms of the Rental Contract have been complied with. If there is damage to the vehicle on its return, the Bond will be used to cover the cost of such damage up to the amount of the relevant Liability. However, if the terms of the Rental Contract are breached and the Bond is insufficient to cover the damage then any extra cost will be charged. Refunds by credit card including bond refunds can take up to 21 working days depending on the renters Financial Institution.
Bond Roll Overs are permitted for Star RV multi hires only within the same country when the bond is banked.
At all times the renter is responsible for:
- Damage caused where the terms of Rental Contract have been breached.
- Damage caused by negligence.
- Damage caused to the Vehicle in any way by part or total water submersion or salt water.
- Damage caused due to a single vehicle roll over.
- Damage caused to the Vehicle by the renters wilful conduct.
- Damage caused to the Vehicle when using the Vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic.
- Damage caused to tyres and windscreen except where the Star Pack or Liability Reduction has been purchased.
- Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings.
- Damage caused due to use of incorrect or contaminated fuel.
- Damage to the awning, slide out or overhead of the Vehicle.
- Damage to the underbody of the vehicle except where the Star Pack has been purchased.