VerzekeringLet op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven vanwege het mogelijk verkeerd interpreteren van de voorwaarden.
Mocht u vragen hebben kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
1. Public Liability Insurance
Liability insurance coverage is maintained on all rental vehicles to a maximum of $1,000,000.00 for any bodily injury and property damage liability claim brought by a third party (other than a passenger) against the customer (and any other driver listed on the rental contract) as a result of the operation or use of their rental vehicle. This basic public liability coverage is included in all rental rates. All coverage and waivers are subject to the express terms of the rental contract.
2. Customer Responsibility with Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
In the event of a loss or damage to the vehicle while on rent, whether or not due to the fault of the customer, the customer's Responsibility for direct and accidental loss including theft and vandalism or damage to the vehicle is unlimited. That is, the customer is responsible for all loss or damage.
All daily rental rates for all vehicles include CDW coverage. With the CDW coverage, the customers responsibility for accidental damage, theft and vandalism (police report is required) to the vehicle is reduced to $2,500.00 per occurrence with the following exceptions, for which there is no reduction in the customers responsibility for damages. Client responsibility increases to $3,500.00 for the MHLUX.
1) Caused as a result of use without our expressed permission or consent.
2) Damage caused by striking overhead objects or from backing up the vehicle.
3) Interior damage.
4) Undercarriage damage, including tires and wheels.
5) Damage caused by freezing or overheating vehicle systems.
6) All glass damage.
7) All damages caused during any use of off public roads (including campgrounds, parking lots and service stations, etc.)
Security Deposit with CDW Coverage is $3,500.00 for the MHLUX
3. Extended Liability and Vacation Interruption Protection (E.L.V.I.P.)
Extended liability and vacation interruption protection (E.L.V.I.P.) is available with a set maximum per rental. E.L.V.I.P. provides the following benefits:
1) With E.L.V.I.P. the customer's Responsibility for accidental damage is further reduced to $300.00. In case of theft and vandalism to the vehicle, the deductible is $1,000.00. This reduction of the customer's Responsibility does however not apply to the exceptions mentioned in section 2 1-7 above, for which the customers responsibility reduces from unlimited to $2,500.00 ($3,500 for MHLUX).
2) E.L.V.I.P. also covers the expenses in the event of a mechanical breakdown requiring the vehicle to be in repair for more than 12 working hours. The radio, TV/DVD, air conditioning, refrigeration, generator, microwave, appliances, automatic step, cruise control and GPS malfunctions are not considered to be mechanical break downs. Incurred expenses of $30.00 per person per day for lodging and $30.00 per group per day for other transportation is provided. A limit of $3000.00 per rental applies and this plan is not valid in case of an accident. Customer must present all receipts for refund of expenses.
3) In the event of an incident, the renter must obtain a police report by an officer who attended the scene.
E.L.V.I.P. coverage is void:
1) If the customer fails to file an accident/damage police report.
2) If the vehicle is used in violation of the terms of the rental contract.
Security Deposit with E.L.V.I.P. Coverage is $3,500.00 for the MHLUX