Let op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht u vragen hebben dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
VIP / CDR Insurance (mandatory)
Security Deposit CAD750.00
Windshield & glass damage
Acts of nature
Damage from Wildlife
Tires, Rims and Hub-Caps (loss, theft or damage)
Accident & Collision
Third party property damage
Damage to or loss of awning
Damage to the slide outs
Interior damage / appliances
Comprehensive damage (including damage caused while hooking / unhooking trailer or truck and fifth wheel)
Theft or loss of any rented accessories or equipment
In the event of damage to or loss/theft of optional equipment, such as bikes, customer will be charged the amount needed to fix the damage or replace the broken/stolen item. In case of bikes, the maximum charge will be CAD 320.00 per bike.
In the event of a client causing an accident and leaves the scene of the accident without reporting the details of the accident to Traveland, the client will be charged a fine of CAD 500.00 in addition to the above deductible.
Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP)
Mechanical breakdown does not include malfunction of the radio, television, air conditioner(s) or generator. VIP Package
applies only if mechanical breakdown requires the vehicle to be repaired more than 12 hours after it is reported to Traveland.
Traveland will pay for a rental car and hotel for up to CAD 250.00 per day, maximum of 3 days. Group travel excluded!
Important: Receipts must be presented at drop-off.
Third Party Liability Insurance: Up to 5 Mio. CAD
The insurance does not cover if a claim is directly or indirectly a result of one or more of the following:
- Operation of the vehicle in violation of the Agreement Conditions.
- Damages caused by ignoring height restrictions and or road signs (e.g. roof damage).
- Any event that occurs while the driver is under the influence of illicit drugs or alcohol.
- Transporting contraband or illegal trade.
- Carrying more than the maximum permitted number of passengers.
- Customer has given false information regarding his/her person.
- Driver has not been listed in the contract (copy of driver’s license) or does not possess a valid driver`s license
- Damage due to intentional acts or negligence by any member of the group or any guest.
- Damage caused by the use of incorrect fuel type.
- Failure to maintain fluid levels.
- Damage caused by overheating / freezing of any vehicle system
FOR ALL ACCIDENTS, ACTS OF VANDALISM, THEFT OR FIRE, A POLICE REPORT MUST BE FILED.
THE RENTER MUST UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT (SIGN AT PICK-UP) THE INSURANCE COVERAGE.