Geldig voor boekingen gemaakt in de periode vanaf 1 december 2018.
Let op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht u vragen hebben dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
StarRV strongly recommends that guests ensure they take out the highest level of private Travel Insurance.
Public Liability Insurance
Public Liability Insurance is included in the nightly rental rate. The public liability insurance that covers the registered drivers is only up to the statutory limit as stipulated by law of the State you are in at the time. This insurance amount is normally very low. For a higher insurance amount refer to the Supplemental Liability Insurance offered as a value added service.
The guest is responsible up to the amount of US$1,000 for the cost of damage to the rented RV. The guest is also responsible for the cost of demurrage for the period the RV is unavailable due to repairs. The Liability is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be paid at the time the accident is reported to StarRV, not at the completion of the rental period.
StarRV’s rental charge includes a Standard Liability of US$1,000.
A security deposit of US$1,000 will be collected at the time of entering into the Rental Contract. The US$1,000 will be charged to the credit card account immediately.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI)
Optional SLI provides guests with an increased limit of liability protection for 3rd party damage claims up to US$1 million. Pricing available at pick-up.
Standard Liability The guest is responsible up to the amount of US$1,500 for the cost of damage to the rented RV. The guest is also responsible for the cost of demurrage for the period the RV is unavailable due to repairs. The Liability is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be paid at the time the accident is reported to StarRV, not at the completion of the rental period. In addition to the Liability an administration fee of US$75 will be charged per claim.
For security purposes, only a credit card can be used to provide a security deposit. The credit card holder must be present and able to sign for the security deposit upon RV collection. The credit card holder must be the main guest on the Rental Agreement as is jointly and severally liable for any damage to the rental RV.
The security deposit is fully refundable when the RV is returned to the correct location on time, is full of fuel and all other terms of the Rental Contract have been complied with. If there is damage to the RV on its return, the security deposit will be used to cover the cost of such damage up to the amount of the relevant Liability. However, if the terms of the Rental Contract are breached and the security deposit is insufficient to cover the damage, extra costs will be charged.
Security deposit rollovers are permitted for StarRV multi hires only within the same country when the security deposit is charged.
Apollo reserves the right to refuse any rental at our discretion.
At all times the guest is responsible for:
• Damage caused to the RV where the terms of Rental Contract have been breached.
• Damage caused by negligence and/or wilful conduct.
• Damage caused to the RV in any way by part or total water submersion or salt water.
• Damage caused due to a single vehicle roll over.
• Damage caused to the RV when using the RV in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic.
• Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings.
• Damage caused by the incorrect use of snow chains.
• Damage to the awning, slide out, overhead or underbody of the RV.
• Damage to tires and windscreens except where Windscreen and Tire Protection Plus Extended Roadside Assistance has been purchased and applies.
• Damage caused to the plumbing and water systems of the RV caused by freezing.
• Damages caused by neglecting proper operating procedures, e.g. incorrect fuel type and quality, ignoring oil or coolant levels, air pressure, etc.
• Damages caused by freezing / overheating e.g. unit not winterized, or overheating of RV or systems, e.g. plumbing or water systems.